Tuesday 7 August 2012

Poker & the Rabbit

Is it possible to write a poker blog that's of any interest to anyone if the writer can't actually blog about positive results? Ever! Yes, I've had a few minor successes in tournaments and consider myself to be 'okay' in the small stake tournaments but there's certainly no massive binks to report. Time and time again I seem to crash out in a tourney at the 10% mark (that is if I haven't bombed out way before then). Is it a coincidence? do I just get unlucky at the same point over and over again? Probably not. Though Flush v Full House, pair v higher pair, and King Ten v Ace Ten seemed a pretty brutal way to blow my stack in the tourney I just played. Was sitting on twice average and it all went tits up in 5 minutes. Around eight and half thousand had started and I exited in 759th. Yes I made the money, and yes, around seven thousand others didn't, but it's the same old same old. Need to either improve my game massively or forever moan about 'near' misses. If there are any poker coaches out there who would like to coach me for free, just for the absolute joy of watching me win a shitload of money then please feel free to contact me. (contact details below)*
Anyway, this rabbit.

Imagine four people, each holding a sweeping brush, swiping them under a car, whilst one of them holds an empty 'Pampers' box trying to coax the little fluffy bunny inside. Imagine four people throwing carrots and lettuce under a parked 4x4 whilst one person is on the phone to the RSPCA saying 'It's a sandy colour with big ears. Has anyone reported it missing?' Imagine this happening for about AN HOUR. We eventually caught it and sent it packing to a rescue centre so a fairly happy ending. Unless of course no one claims it and they make it into a pie.


*$0.01/$0.02 'PokerStars' cash tables chatbox



No comments:

Post a Comment